Good To Go Camping rents high-end camping equipment with a full service approach at reasonable rates. We are a family operated, home-based business located in the Hollywood Hills, near the 101 freeway.
Here’s how the process works:
1) You view your gear online.
- Don’t know what you want or need? Just contact us and we can walk you through the process of selecting the right gear for your trip and desired level of comfort.
- Don’t see what you want? We are adding new equipment all the time. Just ask. Chances are we have that too.
2) We send you a confirmation email with all details related to your rental, including detailed order form, amount due, discounts, security deposits, pick-up location, pick-up and return dates, give-back amounts, waiver agreement, etc.
- Pick-up and return days are free of charge.
- We also offer an optional Equipment Damage Protection (EDP) plan. Because the unexpected does happen…for a flat fee of $25, you can have protection from damage that may occur from use*.
3) We pack and organize all your gear. All gear is guaranteed to be clean, fully charged, and in working order. We also include detailed instructions for all gear, such as tents and stoves so you are fully prepared while in the field. If you need extra support, we are more than happy to give hands-on instruction of gear during pick-up.
4) You pick up your gear and enjoy your hassle-free trip. You may pay either online or at time of pick-up. A separate security check is required for all gear rentals. We simply hold onto this check until the gear is returned and inspected for loss or damage due to misuse or abuse. The security deposit can either be mailed back to you or destroyed (whichever you prefer).
5) You return your gear. We take care of all the cleaning and storage so you are Good To Go. It will be here ready and waiting for your next big adventure.
6) You’re part is done.
- If your organization participates in our Give-Back Program, then within 6-8 weeks, they will receive a portion of rental fees in the form of a “Give Back” check. It’s our way of saying “thanks” and giving back to the community we serve.
We are also piloting a new delivery program. If you’re interested in the convenience having the gear delivered to you, then for an additional fee (min. $25 charge), and a $100 minimum order, we will deliver it to your home.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.